Get recipes, complete with wine pairing suggestions, and other easy entertaining ideas. Wine recommendations are for high scoring wines $20 - $40 in each of the LCBO's Vintages Releases. You might be surprised how many of them are in $20 range!
The most popular recipes in The Wine Lover's Kitchen! An eclectic mix from jam and buns to Sweet Potato Roses and Cafe de Paris Sauce!
See all recipes →
See more Thanksgiving recipes →
What's In Your Glass?
Good wine doesn't have to be expensive! Check out these highly rated wines for <$40 and often far less! I am WSET 3 certified and an approved LCBO media taster. I use my knowledge of wine, wine regions, producers and ratings to find consistently high scoring wines in each of the LCBO Vintages Releases. I can save you time and money!
See more Wine recommendations →
Getting Ready For Christmas?
Check out recipes you can make ahead to get a jump on your Holiday Baking or Cooking! Many of them also make great gifts but here are more ideas for Gifts From the Kitchen!
Make Ahead Holiday Baking
Here are recipes that freeze or keep well. You may have to just give them a sprinkle of snow.. I mean... icing sugar at the last minute before serving.
See more Christmas recipes →
Make Ahead Holiday Dishes
Take the pressure out of Holiday meals with these suggestions. Some recipes can be fully made ahead and frozen so you just heat or bake the day of serving. Others can be prepared a few days ahead of serving with some last minute assembly.
- 24 Make Ahead Holiday Appetizers
- Count Down to Christmas- T'was 4 Weeks Before Christmas
- Count Down To Christmas - T'was 3 Weeks Before Christmas
- Meringue Christmas Tree
- Christmas Count Down - T'was 2 Weeks Before Christmas
- Christmas Count Down - T'was The Week Before Christmas
- Brandied Beef Bourguignon
- MADAME BENOIT'S TOURTIÈRE MAISON
- Make Ahead Holiday Turkey
- Italian Christmas Pudding Cake
- Muffin Tin Mashed Potatoes
- Potato Mash with Celeriac, Parsnip and Frizzled Leeks
Looking for ideas?
Don't spend all your time in the kitchen. Enjoy your company with these easy but impressive recipes!
It's Time for Comfort Food!
Get cozy and warm up with these flavourful dishes.
- Easy Cassoulet Recipe
- Dill Pickle Soup
- Spicy Cheese Bread
- Easy 20 Minute Tortellini Soup
- Savoury Spinach and Feta Scones
- Super Easy Chicken in Vinegar Sauce
- Dutch Oven Brisket with Leeks and Onions
- One Pot Pasta with Mushroom White Wine Sauce
- Chicken 'n Lime Wild Rice Soup
- Irish Whiskey Short Ribs
- Pork Osso Buco