This Pistachio Cheesecake is super creamy and nutty and uses Pisti pistachio cream from Costco to keep it simple!
The colour reminds me or Spring – I guess it is the pastel tones! You can make this any time of year.
This is super easy because you use the Pisti pistachio cream you can get from Costco!
Add a few more crushed nuts and a drizzle of super easy pistachio cream for a fancy presentation.
Looking for other things to make now that you have that jar of Pisti?
Check out this easy Pistachio Cream Crumb Cake.
Creamy and nutty cheesecake, served with a drizzle of pistachio cream and more crushed nuts.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 10 servings
- 9" Spring form pan
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 2 1/2 Tbsps sugar
- 5 Tbsps butter melted
- 10 oz cream cheese, room temperature 500 grams
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup crushed pistachios
- 3 Tbsps whipping cream
- 1/3 cup pistachio cream I used Pisti
Pistachio Cream Garnish
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Pistachio cream I used Pisti
- crushed pistachios
- Preheat oven to 325°. Spray the bottom of 9" spring form pan with cooking spray. Wrap the bottom of the pan with tin foil that goes an inch or so up the outside. Fill a deep baking pan, large enough to hold the springform pan with 1" of water.
- Combine the graham crumbs, sugar and butter in a bowl. Using a fork press the grumbs firmly and evenly on the bottom of the spring form pan.
- Bake crust 10 minutes and remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium low in a bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and beat until evenly incorporated.
- Pour the filling into the crust.
- With a stick blender or a fork, mix the whipping cream with the pistachio cream. It should be thick but pourable.
- Starting in the center of the cheesecake, drizzle the pistachio cream gently in smaller then wider circles, leaving a couple of inches from the outer edge plain. Take a tooth pick or small knife tip and swirl the pistachio dream in to the cheesecake.
- Gently set the springform pan in the baking pan with the water. Bake 45-50 minutes until the edges turn golden and start to pull away from the edge. The center of the cheesecake will be a bit soft but should not be runny.
- REmove the pan from the waterbath and allow cheesecake to cool a bit and then refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, stir 3 Tbsps whipping cream in to 1/3 cup pistachio cream. You should be able to drizzle it over the cheesecake and the plate.
- Top with the cheesecake with 1/2 cup crushed pistachio. To serve add a piece of cheesecake to serving plate, drizzle with pistachio cream and a few crushed pistachios on the plate.
- Cheesecake can be frozen up to 3 months and defrosted in the fridge before serving. Leftovers keep well tightly sealed in the fridge for 3 days.
Pistachio Cream Garnish
- Use a stick blender or hand blender to whip whipped cream to soft peaks. Add the pistachio cream and mix until just evenly incorporated. Do not overmix. If the mixture goes grainy, add more whipping cream a bit at a time until it smooths out.
Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 184mg | Potassium: 234mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 691IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 91mg | Iron: 2mg