This BBQ Dry Rub is inspired by BBQ competition legend Mike Mill's top-secret 'Magic Dust'. It will change your BBQ season... just sayin'...
Mix up a batch of this and take your BBQ ribs or burgers up a notch. We rubbed it on ribs before cooking and saucing, we mixed it in to our hamburger mixture, sprinkled it on pork chops. It goes with pretty much anything.
You won't be able to put your finger on any one flavour but it will add a depth of flavour to anything you use it on.
It can be your secret weapon this summer!
Mix it up and keep it in an airtight jar til it's gone!
Legendary BBQ Dry Rub
- ¼ cup sweet Paprika Hungarian
- 2 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (Not salt)
- 1 Tbsps chili powder
- ½ tablespoon dry mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- Mix all ingredients and store in an air tight jar.
- Rub on ribs, brisket or steak or other BBQ meats before cooking. Sprinkle on baked potatoes, deviled eggs. Mix in hamburger mixture if desired.