I find in these days of self isolation and quick and infrequent trips to the grocery store I have simplified my cooking. This Greek Pork Tenderloin certainly fits that bill!
2 ingredients and 25 minutes and you have a delicious, flavourful main dish.
I just marinated the tenderloin for about 20 minutes in commercial Greek/Feta salad dressing. (I used Kraft) Marinating is probably optional because the dressing coats the tenderloin nicely and any excess makes a bit of a spoon sauce.
I couldn’t believe how good all that garlic in the dressing smelled as the tenderloin was cooking! I couldn’t wait for it to be done!
I served the Greek Pork Tenderloin with these Goat Cheese & Garlic Potato Gratin. A marriage made in heaven!
I wouldn’t typically have published this as a ‘recipe’ but you know what? It was so darn good and easy that I decided to in case you have just never thought of this yourself. And who doesn’t want quick and easy and delicious?
- 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup Greek Feta flavoured salad dressing I used Kraft
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an oven proof dish with cooking spray.
- Pour salad dressing over the tenderloin in the baking dish. Allow to marinate 20 minutes (optional).
- Bake uncovered approximately 25 minutes or until internal temperature reads 145 degrees F.
- Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil and allow to rest about 3 minutes. Slice and serve drizzled with any remaining pan juices.