You can make these delicious little bites in no time at all using Boursin cheese and Craisin dried cranberries.
I keep a few packages of those frozen mini-tart shells on hand for last minute appetizer situations just like this. There are so many varieties of flavor cheeses out there you can get creative and switch up the cheese, the type of nuts etc.
- 1 pkg frozen mini tart shells
- ¼ cup pistachios rough chopped
- ¼ cup craisins rough chopped
- 4 oz Boursin Cranberry and Pepper cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Arrange tart shells on baking sheet.
- Divide the Boursin cheese into 18 little pats. Put a pat of the cheese into the tart shells and top with a little of the chopped nuts and craisins.
- Bake about 18 minutes until pastry is golden brown. Remove the foil from the tarts. Arrange on a serving tray and serve warm.