Why pay gourmet store prices for this Creamy Artichoke Dip when you can make it with 4 ingredients in just few minutes?
Just give it 20-30 minutes for the flavours to meld. Having said that this is another 'make ahead' opportunity. You can make it hours even a day or two before serving.
I love this creamy, garlick-y dip on salty rice crackers but you could spread it on baguette or other types of crackers.
Store any leftovers sealed well in the fridge for a few days.
- 6 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1-2 clove garlic
- ½ cup fresh grated asiago cheese can substitute fresh Parmesan
- ½ cup mayonnaise Increase slightly if you want a creamier texture
- Drain and rinse the artichokes. Chop the artichokes finely.
- Mince the garlic.
- Stir all the ingredients together till uniformly mixed.
- Allow mixture about 30 minutes for flavours to meld.
- Serve with crackers or focaccia.