Air Fryer Green Beans are so quick and easy to make.
In the air fryer green beans come out close to the texture of the oven baked green beans.
Tossing them in a combination of olive oil and butter with a bit of garlic and topping with parsley takes them up a notch.
A dash of lemon juice brightens them as well.
Air Fryer Green Beans With Garlic and Parsley
- 1 lb green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 tsps parsley minced
- ½ lemon, juice
- Rinse and trim ends of green beans.
- Combine the olive oil, butter and garlic in a small ramekin.
- Spread green beans in a single layer. I had to use the 2 trays in my Pampered Chef Air Fryer.
- Make room if possible for the ramekin with butter and garlic on one of the trays. (IF not heata gently in the microwave till melted and blended.
- Roast at 375° for 13 minutes. Switch trays and flip beans at mid-point of cooking.
- Toss beans in the oil/butter mixture, drizzle with lemon juice and garnish with fresh parsley.
Note: My Air fryer is a Pampered Chef one and I absolutely love it! I have not tried others but based on my research the Pampered Chef with its 2 tray and cube configuration is more versatile than others. You can actually do a 2-3 lb rotisserie chicken in it! it toasts, roasts, bakes, reheats, dehydrates besides air frying. No folks... this is not a sponsored post - I am just sharing my enthusiasm! If you are in Kitchener -Waterloo Ontario, Canada region you can check out Pampered Chef products here https://www.pamperedchef.ca/pws/karenlair or contact a local Pampered Chef rep at firstname.lastname@example.org.