Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts with Bacon are quick and easy to prepare.
I used the rotisserie basket in my Pampered Chef Air Fryer so I didn't even have to stir or switch up trays.
Lots of air fryer vegetable recipes use half butter and half oil but I decided I could forgo the butter and use a strip of bacon instead. These little babies were devoured in no time!
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts With Bacon
- air fryer
- 1 lb brussel sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 strip bacon
- coarse sea salt for garnish
- Rinse and trim ends and any old leaves off sprouts.
- Cut sprouts in half. Cut bacon into small pieces.
- Toss sprouts with oil.
- Place sprouts and bacon in rotisserie basket. If not using a basket spread sprouts out in a single layer.
- Roast sprouts at 375° for 15 minutes. If not using a rotisserie basket stir sprouts at mid point of cooking.
- Turn sprouts out and garnish with sea salt.
Note: My Air fryer is a Pampered Chef one and I absolutely love it! I have not tried others but based on my research the Pampered Chef with its 2 tray and cube configuration is more versatile than others. You can actually do a 2-3 lb rotisserie chicken in it! it toasts, roasts, bakes, reheats, dehydrates besides air frying. No folks... this is not a sponsored post - I am just sharing my enthusiasm! If you are in Kitchener -Waterloo Ontario, Canada region you can check out Pampered Chef products here https://www.pamperedchef.ca/pws/karenlair or contact a local Pampered Chef rep at email@example.com.