Don't have a lot of time to make an appetizer? You can pull this addictive Honey Garlic Feta Dip together in a few minutes the night or morning before you want to serve it.
Sweet and savoury makes this dip addictive!
I have a girlfriend who always makes something that piques my interest when we get together. So... compliments of my friend (!) I am sharing this quick and easy Honey Garlic Feta Dip.
Oh... and did I mention I may have to get you to sign a waiver this stuff is so addictive??
Great for a last minute appetizer but it does improve in flavour if it has a few hours or overnight in the fridge. There you go - make ahead to!!
I am showing the toppings as my girlfriend presented them, with roasted grape tomatoes and rosemary, but you could use black or green olives, roasted red pepper bits, dill instead of rosemary. Go with your taste on this!
Serve with neutral crackers. There is a lot of flavour here with the feta and the sweet/savoury combination.
Anything goes here! The creaminess of the cheese won't fight with any red or white I can think of! Choose your favourite and enjoy!
- ⅓ cup light cream cheese
- 2 Tbsps honey
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsps olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1 cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup grape tomatoes optional
- 1 sprig rosemary optional
- Blend cream cheese, honey garlic and olive oil in a food processor till well mixed. Add feta and process leaving some textured feta pieces. Drizzle top with more olive oil and add desired garnish. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes but 4 hours to overnight is even better.
- Optional Garnish - Drizzle grape tomatoes with olive olive oil and air fry for 10 minutes or roast in 350° oven about 15 minutes. Garnish with roasted tomatoes and rosemary. You can substitute black olives or roasted peppers for the tomatoes.
- Serve with neutral crackers or baguette slices.