Oaty Fruit Crumble
Good any time of the year!
Servings 6 servings
- 3 cups apples peeled, cored and cut into thick slices
- 1 cup raspberries rinsed and picked over
- 1 cup blackberries rinsed and picked over
- 1 cup blueberries rinsed and picked over
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter cut into small grape size pieces
Spray a 9 X 9" baking pan. Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix the flour, sugar and cinnamon. Toss with fruit to coat.
Spread fruit in bottom of baking pan.
Mix the flour, oats, sugars and salt. Sprinkle evenly over the fruit. Scatter the butter evenly over the oat mixture.
Bake 60 minutes until fruit is soft and top is crisp.
Best served warm. You can serve with ice cream or whip cream if desired.
Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 238mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 54g | Vitamin A: 571IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 2mg