I find in these days of self isolation and quick and infrequent trips to the grocery store I have simplified my cooking. This Greek Pork Tenderloin certainly fits that bill!Continue reading “Easiest Ever Greek Pork Tenderloin”
This flavourful Mushroom Balsamic Vinegar Sauce is ready in 10 minutes. It is so versatile it is a great sauce for pasta or chicken or beef. If you are in a hurry for something quick that tastes good with easy ingredients look no further!Continue reading “Mushroom Balsamic Vinegar Sauce”
This Spicy Black Pepper Beef really packs a punch! You grill the flank steak (or broil) and then sauce it so it is a great recipe for any time of the year. Continue reading “Spicy Black Pepper Beef”
This Bombay Pasta Salad is my take on that creamy shell pasta salad at the deli counter with raisins and a hint of curry. Continue reading “Bombay Pasta Salad”
This Maple Mustard Salmon is so easy to make you can have it on the table in 25 minutes. Continue reading “Maple Mustard Salmon”
You can make these delicious little bites in no time at all using Boursin cheese and Craisin dried cranberries.
I keep a few packages of those frozen mini-tart shells on hand for last minute appetizer situations just like this. There are so many varieties of flavor cheeses out there you can get creative and switch up the cheese, the type of nuts etc.
- 1 pkg frozen mini tart shells
- 1/4 cup pistachios rough chopped
- 1/4 cup craisins rough chopped
- 4 oz Boursin Cranberry and Pepper cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Arrange tart shells on baking sheet.
- Divide the Boursin cheese into 18 little pats. Put a pat of the cheese into the tart shells and top with a little of the chopped nuts and craisins.
- Bake about 18 minutes until pastry is golden brown. Remove the foil from the tarts. Arrange on a serving tray and serve warm.
This makes a really simple, subtle yet delicious dish. The walnut oil and toasted walnuts give a subtle nutty flavor and you can vary the amount of garlic to suit your taste. Continue reading “Walnut Aglio Olio Spaghetti”